- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ESAC
- Model Number: Pablo Picasso
- Color: Real Skin Color
- Material: Silicone, Fiberglass
- Application: Wax Museum
- Display Environment: Indoor
- Height: 170 cm
- Weight: 36 kg
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||PE film + standard bubble film + plywood box.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 60 days|
1. Lifelike full size silicone wax figures.
2. Material: silicone for heads, fiberglass for body.
3. Why we use silicone not wax? Because:
1) We used wax before 2008, and found a better material -- silicone.
2) Mouse may eat wax.
3) In high temperature environment like container or hot weather, wax may melt.
4) Silicone is easy for clean & maintenance.
4. No need special temperature environment, normal indoor environment is OK.
5. Available life up to 20 years.
6. Existing & making 400 sets of Chinese & world celebrities for your option.
7. We see wax figure not a product, but a kind of artwork created by our artist team.
8. Customization service is available.
9. Wax museum turnkey project servivce is available, including wax museum design, decoration, installation, construction.
10. We own 8 wax museums in China and partner one in Malaysia, would glad to invite you to visit our wax museums and company.
11. Absolutely NO.1 brand of silicone wax figuires, some celebrities licensed.
1. Place silicone wax figures in a clean indoor environment.
2. DO NOT expose under direct sunshine.
3. Use a soft brush to clean if there is dust on the skin.
4. When the wax figure is very dirty, use wet soft cloth with soap-suds to clean it.
5. DO NOT clean it with big force, to avoid damage the skin.
6. We recommend at least 2 or more person to carry the figures, to avoid falling down or other damages.
7. Take care and handle it softly when carry the figures and props.
8. Non-professional persons are not allowed to disassemble the figures and props.
9. For more detail maintenance guide, please contact us.
How to Make:
Step 1. Measure the dimension.
Step 2. Clay Sculpture.
Step 3. Moulding.
Step 4. Hair Transplant & style.
Step 5. Coloring & Making up.
Step 6. Installing eyes, teeth, clothes, accessories & props.
Step 7. Pack and ship.
We provide Wax Museum Turnkey Project Service:
Wax Museum design overview:
Wax Museum Scenes Design:
Actual Photos from our Wax Museums:
1. 16 years experience in design, decoration, construciton for Childrend Playground, family entertainment center, theme park, wax museum.
2. 3 main teams to serve you: design team with 100 designers; manufacturing team with 200 members & 25,000 sq.m production base; construction team with 300 skillful workers,
3. Confidence of partner relationship with you comes from our 2000 professional customers & 4000 sucessful turnkey projects.